A former boyfriend of Sharon Bialek--the woman who publicly stepped forward last week to accuse Herman Cain of sexual harassment--held a news conference Monday to affirm Bialek's account of the incident she alleges took place in 1997 with the now-presidential candidate.
Victor Zuckerman, accompanied by the celebrity attorney Gloria Allred who represents Bialek, offered support for his ex's story during a news conference. Bialek alleges Cain attempted to grope her during a 1997 trip to Washington, D.C. and suggested her job prospects would be dependent upon sexual activity.
"I can confirm that when she returned, she was upset," Zuckerman said. "She said that something had happened and that Mr. Cain had touched her in an inappropriate manner."
Watch a clip of Zuckerman's press conference below.
Cain, the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, who was then serving as head of the National Restaurant Association, has denied all accusations of sexual harassment against him. Additionally, Cain said he doesn't recall ever meeting Bialek.
Other popular Yahoo! News stories: