Computer security is important, but shouldn't be a mystery. You want to protect your computer from snooping eyes and control your kids' access to your files, but aren't sure how to change the login information for your Mac by setting up users and passwords under Settings? We show you how!
Don't miss our other helpful Mac content:
- How to set up wifi on your Mac
- How to check for system updates on your Mac
- How to set up parental controls on your Mac
- How to use Airdrop in Mac OS X Lion
- How to change the password on your Mac
For more episodes of Just Show Me, subscribe to Tecca TV's YouTube channel and check out all our Just Show Me episodes. If you have any topics you'd like to see us cover, just drop us a line in the comments.
This article originally appeared on Tecca
More from Tecca: