Welcome to First Look, our daily roundup of early-bird news:
• Military investigators have been unable to link Private Bradley Manning with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. (MSNBC)
• Justice Scalia under fire for delivering speech to tea party group. (LA Times)
• In many states, Medicaid is expanding access to birth control. (Politico)
• An unusual wave of violence has left 10 police officers dead since the New Year. (NYT)
• So far, Air Force drone surveillance gadget is an expensive failure so far. (Washington Post)
• Four Columbus, Ohio schools were closed today due to a gas leak. (Channel 10 News)
Have something you'd like to see in our daily First Look post? Email me.