Welcome to First Look, our daily round-up of early-bird news:
• The State Department is evacuating thousands of Americans from Egypt today. (AP)
• The unrest could have major global economic consequences, including skyrocketing oil prices. (WSJ)
• Less than 15 percent of Wikipedia's contributors are women. (NYT)
• Arizona's gun bill would make it the most permissive state on gun ownership in the nation. (Arizona Republic)
• Bad news: New federal guidelines say we need to eat far less sugar, salt and fat. (USA Today)
• A Washington state prison guard was strangled to death on duty, and an inmate is the chief suspect. (AP)
Have something you'd like to see in our daily First Look post? Email me.