Welcome to First Look, our daily round-up of early bird news:
• A new poll says 61 percent of the public supports collective bargaining rights for unions. (USA Today)
• One of the couples murdered by pirates was on a Bible mission. (AP)
• Sen. Harry Reid's bid to outlaw prostitution in his home state is not going so well. (Politico)
• A pizza delivery driver saved a woman's life after he went to check on her when she didn't place her daily order. (WMCTV)
• The ACLU says an FBI informant who infiltrated a California mosque was violating the congregation's rights. (The Washington Post)
• A 16-year-old has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a Florida police officer. (CNN)
Have something you'd like to see in our daily First Look post? Email me.