Welcome to First Look, our daily round-up of early-bird news:
• Obama is dropping the words "climate change" from recent speeches about clean energy. (WSJ)
• An LA cop is being accused of making up a story about a school shooting. (CNN)
• The Obama administration released a report saying the health care law is already keeping costs down. (Politico)
• The economy grew 3.2 percent last quarter. (Washington Post)
• A text message accidentally detonated a suicide bomber. (Telegraph)
• Ohio's governor is fearlessly battling lake algae. (AP)
Have something you'd like to see in our daily First Look post? Email me.