"Mad Men" sang and danced its way back on TV Sunday night with a two hour premiere that reminded us just how much we've missed their depraved and droll ways. Let's relive the top seven moments (spoilers below, of course):
7. Sally sees Megan naked in Don's bed. There's a new mommy in the house now.
6. Pete hits his nose on the support pillar. Serves him right for not letting Roger have his fun (and martinis).
5. Harry describes what he'd like to do to Megan while she looks on in horror. Oops.
4. Megan opens her blouse for Don. These two have a bit of an S&M thing going. Don can't keep his hands off his secretary turned wife, but she's not letting him have it easy. Their exchange in his office was electric: Don: "I could make you go home right now, you know. I have that power." Megan: "I have to get back to work." Don: "Open your blouse." Megan: "You're a dirty old man." (Opens blouse.) "Anything else?" Don, in awe: "No, ma'am."
3. Roger meets Joan's baby, his son. He tries to keep up the crotchety old uncle act when Joan visits the office with their baby - "There's my baby, now move that brat out of the way so I can see her" - but when he holds the kid, even at arms length, even with a cigarette dangling from his lips, you can feel the father in him coming out.
2. Megan and Don's floor romp. Ranting in lingerie was hot enough. But when Don grabs her by the back of her head and turns it into an R-rated roll on the carpet, wow.
1. Zooby Zooby. How many people had this in their heads this morning? This scene is pure gold, in so many ways. Megan's flailing. Don's eyebrows. Harry's hooting. The party's general bewilderment at what on earth is going on. The perfect balance of awkward and endearing, it's unforgettable.