Expanded Version Continues the Book's Legacy as an Essential Paleo Resource
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 6, 2016 / Author Diane Sanfilippo's debut book Practical Paleo spent an astonishing 97 weeks on The New York Times best-sellers list and redefined how people think about food and health. Now, the nutrition consultant is releasing an updated and expanded version to her runaway hit, alongside a 12-city book tour, launching today. In the second edition, readers can find new chapters, recipes, meal plans and more, all of which reflect new research and trends that have arisen within the Paleo community.
Practical Paleo explains how eating real, whole foods, while avoiding processed foods, can lead to lasting weight loss and an improvement in overall health. The original sold over 500,000 copies and quickly became a proven resource for recipes and information on living a healthy Paleo lifestyle. Making Paleo eating more accessible and easier than ever, readers can enjoy exciting additions including:
• New chapters, including "Getting Started with Paleo," which provides a step by step guide on how to begin eating the Paleo way, and "Living the Paleo Lifestyle," which offers tips for navigating holidays, parties, and getting kids involved in the kitchen
• 40 all new, delicious and easy to make recipes
• Three new meal plans that provide guidance for addressing common health concerns: Adrenal Health (Stress Management), Healthy Hormones, and Liver Detox Support
• Re-organized content to make Practical Paleo even more user-friendly
• New food photography that gives the book a refreshed look
• Hot topics like gluten, leaky gut and the effects of stress on the body
"I listened to feedback from my fans and looked at trends in the Paleo community to fine-tune Practical Paleo," said Diane Sanfilippo. "With the new, updated content, I hope to make it even easier for people to customize their diet to meet their personal health goals."
Additionally, the bestselling author will debut six organic, gluten-free, bold-tasting spice blends to accompany the recipes in Practical Paleo, available nationwide today at practicalpaleospices.com.
To view book tour dates and for more information, please visit http://balancedbites.com/.
About Diane Sanfilippo
Diane Sanfilippo is the owner and founder of Balanced Bites, a certified Nutrition Consultant and New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo, The 21-Day Sugar Detox and co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. Diane holds a B.S. from Syracuse University and is certified in holistic nutrition from Bauman College, holistic lifestyle coaching from the CHEK Institute, and Poliquin BioSignature Modulation. You can catch Diane weekly on her top-ranked health show on iTunes, The Balanced Bites Podcast.
For more information, please visit http://www.konnectagency.com
Name: Amanda Molina
Organization: Konnect Agency
Address: 888 S. Figueroa St., Ste #1000, Los Angeles, CA 90017
SOURCE: Practical Paleo