- Prince William has shaved his head, suggesting he has finally embraced baldness.
- Photos of the freshly shaven head emerged on social media on January 18.
His thinning hairline has long been the subject of ridicule by the media, but it appears that Prince William has finally embraced baldness.
New photos have emerged of the Prince debuting a freshly shaven head, suggesting he has finally taken the plunge.
The photos were taken while the Duke of Cambridge met Sir Hugh Taylor, chairman of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, in London on January 18.
Here he is debuting the new cut.
Getty/Tim P. Whitby
Some close-up shots also emerged on Twitter.
The Duke of Cambridge has shaved his head pic.twitter.com/18VzItLYvP
The move appears to have been a drawn-out process.
Here's a photo of him in October, with a slightly longer, albeit wispy 'do.
In 2015, at the launch of the Centrepoint Awards, he looks to have combed some of it over.
On safari back in 2014 he had more hair, but a clear receding hairline.
But one thing is for sure — we can officially say RIP to the head of hair he once had.
Related: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Being a Royal Heir
- This is the MacBook accessory that’ll make getting work done on your laptop a lot easier
- Bill Gates made these 15 predictions in 1999 — and it's scary how accurate he was
- Incredible photos of New York City when it was covered in farmland