If there’s a better way to spend a day off in a blizzard than downloading awesome paid iPhone and iPad apps for free, we don’t know what it is. As various parts of the East Coast continue to be pummeled by snow and wind on Tuesday, we’re doing our best to take your minds off of the storm with eight solid paid iOS apps that are currently completely free to download. As always though, these sales could be over at any time, so be sure to hurry.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Weather Dial 2
**Enhanced for iOS 8, includes Today Widgets**
“Weather Dial Perfects The Concept of the Minimal Weather App” – Bobby Solomon, The Fox is Black
Spend more time enjoying the weather…not watching it.
2 years older, 2 years wiser.
Weather Dial 2 is a complete redesign for iOS 7, with smarter data and richer features, including:
– Ability to add multiple locations
– 24 hour-by-hour forecast chart in landscape view
– 7-day forecast
– Current conditions
– Feels like temperature on long press
– Windage and humidity readout
– Sunrise & sunset time
– Fahrenheit & Celsius settings
– 24 or 12 hour settings
– Light & Dark modes for better visibility day or night
– Forecast.io weather data (the best we’ve found!)
– That same ol’ ‘carpe diem’ swag
Still building on Dieter Rams’ 10 principles of design, Weather Dial 2 is an even truer manifestation of our product philosophy; to get you as quickly as possible back into the moments that matter the most and not waste your time with unnecessarily complicated forecast readouts and weird gesture controls…that’s just selfish.
Weather Dial lets you spend more time enjoying the weather…not watching it.
aNote – Screenshot note
Note for Internet, photo and camera
1. Internet fullscreen capture
aNote for Safari provides a screenshot extension for Safari
– Take Full page screenshot in Safari.
– Annotate screenshot with freehand draw.
– Save the screenshot to Image & Share to anywhere you want.
2. Book scrap camera
Take pictures of book and documents, it can be stored in the PDF, JPG file.
– Take only the necessary part in book or paper.
– Edit and can be saved as a PDF or JPG.
– View & Share to anywhere you want.
– Annotate picture with freehand draw.
– Save the note to Image.
– Save the memo to Image.
Register the things to do today to the Notification Center.
Please check the contents of the Notification Center easily and quickly!
You can modify the contents registered in the Notification Center.
Items that you completed can be managed by date.
Noti:Do is helpful to you.
Noti:Do Swipe actions
— Swipe right to complete.
— Swipe left to edit.
— Pull to refresh.
— Swipe right to delete.
— Swipe left to add.
– iPhone, iPad in one Universal app
– sync with Dropbox
– task with iOS Reminders
(iOS – Settings – iCloud – Reminders – ON)
– icon badge
– 5color themes
– support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
– iOS 8 Notification Center Widget
It’s ‘Flappy Bird’ meets ‘Mario Bros.’!
Owen’s Odyssey is the story of a boy, while on a journey, taking refuge from a storm in a dangerous place – Castle Pookapick. A castle where spikes, saws, fire, falling rocks, lava and creatures try and end him. It’s a bad place to take refuge. It’s okay though. He can float past dangers using his trusty propeller hat.
• 40 levels of platforming fun over three acts!
• Intuitive touch controls!
• Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards!
• Boss battles!
Try the most awesome photo cutout and cut me in app- KnockOut, that allow you to make translucent profile and shadow Cutout, especially complex hair edge Cutout, and create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone!
Just with one step(Cicle the object that you want to cut out),make a sticker out of any photo by using our magical photo cutout tool! You don’t need know how to use the complex software(like “Photo Shop” and “Illustrator”).Well now you can with one step of the app!The image which one maintaining transparency background can be used with other apps .
KnockOut is so EASY TO USE and allows you to make hilarious pics in unbelievable places. With its Photo Chop Background Adjuster to Superimpose your images and with its WIDE range of backgrounds and POWERFUL features, You can do a lot of unimaginable thing, like you can go to so many places and occasions in a snap. Fooling your friends just became a bit more wicked!
★ TOP 6 App★
★ The awesome App is highly recommended by the Billboard of 80 countries & areas! ★
“World Travelpedia – Restaurant & Shopping” is an All-in-One Application, which cover ALL COUNTRIES, ALL hot travel CITIES and ALL hot restaurants & shopping places for travelers in the WORLD.
– TOP 50 Hottest Travel Cities’ detail information, includes New York City, London, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Los Angeles, Sydney, Barcelona, ….
– TOP 30 Hottest Countries’ detail information, includes Italy, America, England, Germany, India, China, France, Mexico, Japan, …
– Restaurant Bible: well organized 40000 world restaurants
– Shopping Bible: well organized 30000 world shopping places
– “Smart” MAP & List Mixed view: to provide you best navigation experience
– “Near searching”: to provide you an easy way to find the near hot restaurants & shopping places
“World Travelpedia – Restaurant & Shopping” is your top choice for global travel.
The My Cookery app may be useful for people who would like to manage their own meal plans, recipes and shopping lists. These functions can be used in conjunction with each other or independantly. With My Cookery you can:
Manage My Cookery recipes
– Store your own recipes
– Categorise recipes into collections
– Share recipes with friends and family who also have the My Cookery app
Create a My Cookery shopping list
– Add ingredients from your My Cookery Recipe Box
– Add ingredients from your My Cookery Meal Planner
– Manually add individual items
– Identify related My Cookery recipes for ingredients in the shopping list
– Sort My Cookery shopping list into category and recipe
– Remove items if they are not longer required
– Automatically calculate total quantity required for a specific item
Create a My Cookery Meal Planner
– Add and remove items
– Add ingredients directly to your My Cookery shopping list
Pro Camera FX Plus
Pro Camera FX Memories deserve design, Contains 425 filters, Photos of your daily life and travelling can be depicted as the most memorable moment, Be a part of this awesome design expression through photography.
◉ MORE AWESOME FEATURES
Pro Camera FX provides 425 filter effects beloved by professional photographers, all conveniently packed in 10 different themes. Pro Camera FX themes vary from the feel of film camera to the unique sets of classy moods or fun creativity, It’s time to make things look different!
This article was originally published on BGR.com