Let’s face it: Most of us have Champagne taste on a beer budget and we just can’t afford to buy all the gorgeous outfits. And although we may occasionally spring for something really special, we’re always on the hunt for ways to make our everyday ensembles look a little trendier, more polished, and expensive AF. We’ve picked seven of our favorite street style looks that perfectly illustrate just how to dress like a fashion queen, without racking up the royal receipt. Scroll on for simple *and* inspiring hacks to refresh your spring wardrobe and keep you looking luxe.
1. Rock ALL the trends together. That’s right; there’s no need to settle on just one. Be bold and define your personal aesthetic by blending all your favorite seasonal trends — be it boots, baker boy, or both. (Photo via Claudio Lavenia/Getty)
2. Wear more tights. Sleek stockings make every outfit look more polished. Keep a pair in your purse to ensure a seamless transition from daytime ‘fit to dashing, nightly ensemble. (Photo via Claudio Lavenia/Getty)
3. Rock a jumpsuit. In case you missed the memo, everyone is still obsessed withjumpsuits. Kick your cute coveralls up a notch and pair them with pretty pumps and a black biker jacket for a truly opulent effect. (Photo via Christian Vierig/Getty)
4. Sock it to ’em. When properly executed, this look is functional and super classy. Pair frilly socks with statement slingbacks and anything else you add will just make the whole look extra fabulous. (Photo via Edward Berthelot/Getty)
5. Add a pop of (rainbow) color. Color is in, y’all. And you don’t have to ditch your strict black and denim love affair to dabble in technicolor. Integrate a dash of brightness for a deluxe transformation from even the simplest of get-ups. (Photo via Claudio Lavenia/Getty)
6. Go off the shoulder. When it comes to high fashion, sometimes the simplest details can make the most striking statements. Adding a subtle off the shoulder slouch to your jacket or coat goes a long, lavish way. (Photo via Claudio Lavenia/Getty)
7. Coordinate with your BFF. Think twinning, but go ritzier by synchronizing similar styles with your bestie. Choose colors, textures, and patterns that complement one another and elevate the combined look. Yeah, we fancy. (Photo via Claudio Lavenia/Getty)
What street style hack inspires you the most? Tag us on Insta @BritandCo.
You Might Also Like