LONDON (AP) — Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Sunday:
1. OVER TO RIO: The Olympic flag is passed from London to Rio de Janeiro for the next games in 2016. But first, a few things to settle: the last 15 gold medals.
2. MARATHON MAN: The first gold of the day went to Stephen Kiprotich of Uganda who surged to the line after a grueling run past some of London's iconic landmarks.
3. GOLD FOR LEBRON? The star-packed U.S. men's basketball team plays Spain in the final, a repeat of the Beijing final four years ago.
4. MUSICAL FAREWELL: The games will end with a celebration of British music, with acts including The Who, The Spice Girls and Annie Lennox.
5. REFLECTIONS: IOC chief Jacques Rogge had this to say: Usain Bolt is "the best sprinter of all time" and David Rudisha's record win in the 800-meter was "beauty in action."