LONDON (AP) — Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Monday:
1. A THIRD GOLD? Gabby Douglas is back in action, going for her third gold in the individual uneven bars.
2. 400M FINAL: It's the track final, but with a very different feel. Due to injury and non-qualification, there will be no American gold medalist for the first since 1980.
3. BASKETBALL: The United States plays Argentina in the final action of men's pool play.
4. HURDLES: Defending Olympic champion Dawn Harper, American teammate Lolo Jones and world champion Sally Pearson cruised into the semifinals of the women's 100-meter hurdles.
5. BOTTLE THROWER: The man accused of throwing a bottle onto the track just before the 100 meter race is to appear in court.