With anticipation of a global catastrophe increasing, the Doomsday Clock was moved ahead by two minutes recently. 4Patriots LLC recognizes the potential for global and local disasters, and encourages people to prepare themselves for an uncertain future.
NASHVILLE, TN / ACCESSWIRE / January 30, 2015 / The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists announced last week that the Doomsday Clock has moved forward by two minutes, according to CNN and other media outlets.
The purpose of the clock is to warn humanity how close it is to destroying the planet and itself in the process. The Bulletin was established by former Manhattan Project physicists after the atomic bombing of Japan. Recently the clock was moved ahead two minutes and now sits at three minutes before midnight. This means, according to Kennette Benedict, executive director of the Bulletin, "the probability of global catastrophe is very high."
While the use of some of the 16,300 known nuclear weapons would seem to be the most likely cause of a potential global catastrophe, it could also come as a result of extreme weather events, pandemics or other manmade or natural disasters.
Nashville, Tenn.-based 4Patriots LLC, which provides a variety of products that help people become more self-reliant and independent, warns that people need to be prepared for a potential global catastrophe, as well as local disasters that could make it impossible to access food, clean drinking water and other essential items.
"Emergency situations continue to occur all over the country, but too many people don’t think it will happen to them," said 4Patriots Partner Allen Baler, whose company launched in 2008 as Reboot Marketing and was named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in America in 2013. "But when it does, only those who are prepared are going to be able to avoid heading to FEMA centers."
"Despite the many weather disasters, clean water shortages and cyber attacks on our electrical grid recently, many Americans are still not prepared to handle a situation in which food and water are not readily available. Another advantage to being prepared is that it leads to peace of mind. No matter what happens, you know that you’re prepared because you stored nutritious food with a long shelf life, as well as clean drinking water."
4Patriots products include:
- Food4Patriots, a long-term food survival solution consisting of pre-packaged kits of survival food rated for 25 years of storage, available in 72-hour, four-week and three-month supplies.
- Water4Patriots, featuring the LifeStraw personal water filter, designed to provide the user with safe, clean drinking water in any situation.
- Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
- SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom, non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
- Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
4Patriots’ full-color, 16-page monthly newsletter titled the Patriot Alliance Messenger and the company’s blog provide readers with information on essential subjects including privacy, solar/wind power, survival seeds, home and self-defense, healthcare and much more, so that they can become more self-reliant and independent from government and big business.
For more information about us, please visit http://www.4patriots.com.
Name: Tim Boyle
Organization: 4Patriots LLC
SOURCE: 4Patriots LLC