I don’t meditate. I go to Target. There’s something about walking down aisles filled with things you definitely don’t need but want, their prices reasonable but once added up rival your biweekly paycheck. Oops. If you’re like me, and have been waiting all year for Target’s holiday displays and festive home decor to pop up, then this is Your Time. Go claim it! Skip and jump to your soundtrack of happy. And while you’re there, you might as well do some holiday shopping. For family, your S.O., your boss, sure. But your best friend? Finding them gifts at Target is EASY.
The beautiful thing about Target is that there’s something for everyone — whether your bestie loves jewelry (Target has some REALLY cute stuff — watch out, Tiffany & Co.), purses and bags (I found a dupe for a brand that rhymes with shmashel), chocolates, the newest cool things in tech, and pamper-me-up beauty products. It’s all there, because of course it is. This is Target we’re talking about.
And best of all, since it’s Target, you won’t feel TOO guilty about the purchases you make. Most of the items on this list are under $50, save for a few splurges. Anyway, not sure what you’re waiting for. Get your shopping on!
1. Women’s French Terry Union Suit, $29.99
Idea: Get your BFF this onesie (it has deer on it!) and get one for yourself. And then invite her over for a Netflix binge-a-thon (a bottle of wine totally optional; popcorn not optional).
2. Merona Women’s Floral Dial Strap Watch, $14.99
Your friend will always know the time (because let’s be real, reaching in your bag for your phone is annoying! I don’t care how anti-technology I sound, I will always be a watch-wearer) and she’ll know the time in style. How cute is this floral watch?
3. S’ip by S’well 16oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Portable Travel Mug, $24.99
Everyone needs a travel mug. Everyone. And this one has skinny little dogs on it, so.
4. OTM Essentials iPhone 6/7 Clear Case Bouquet, $11.99
By this time, everyone’s phone cases are dirty and three shades muddier than when they first bought them. Get your pal a pretty case like this one.
5. Donut Charm with Stones Necklaces
For the friend who loves donuts.
6. Essie Rebecca Minkoff nail polish gift set, $12.99
I want to bathe in these beautiful colors (except not really because that sounds painful). How about I paint my nails with them, instead.
7. OGGI 20z Moscow Mule Mug (set of 2), $24.99
Get your BFF a pair of these Moscow Mule mugs and then spend Friday night together creating your own craft cocktails.
8. Cotton Zipper Pouch with Tassels, $9.99
This LOOKS like it could be a Madewell pouch!
9. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, $299.99
Okay, maybe you don’t have 300 bucks to spend on luxe headphones, but IF YOU DO, I highly suggest these. They make everything you listen to sound like you’re at a concert IRL.
10. Da Bomb Bath Fizzers Cake Bomb Bath Soak, $4.99
11. Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich, $18.89
This novel has a similar plot to The Handmaid’s Tale, so if your friend loved that book/Hulu show, get her this.
12. Tin Candle Island Moonlight Candle by Bella, $10.99
Idk, you just can’t go wrong with candles.
13. Soap and Glory The Righteous Body Butter, $10.99
Because every gal deserves a buttery, rich lotion to slather on her body in the dead of winter (or anytime, let’s be real here).
14. Amazon Echo Dot, $29.99
For the tech-savvy buddy.
15. 10 pc. Gold Geo Shape and Open Work Cast Ring Set, $12.99
10 rings for thirteen bucks? Whatta steal! (Just remind your friend to coat them with basecoat nail polish so these don’t leave her fingers green.)
16. Merona Women’s Kona Backless Mule Loafers, $22.99
I have like four of these Gucci knock-offs and I love them with every atom in my body.
17. PopSockets Cell Phone Grip and Stand, $9.99
I don’t have one of these, but everyone in the HelloGiggles office does — apparently, they are life changing. If your bestie loves her phone more than she loves you, get her this. And then maybe she’ll love you more.
18. Honest Company Bubble Bath in Lavender, $11.99
Please encourage all your gal pals to some relaxing baths this holiday season! We women deserve some self-care; it’s been a lousy year.
19. Mossimo Women’s Faux Leather and Faux Fur Mini Backpack, $26.99
This backpack looks SO MUCH more expensive than it is. The tassels are nice touch, too.
20. SheaMoisture African Black Soap Face & Body Bar, $3.97
I hear this is a life saver if you break out. Clear skin for under four bucks? Sign me up, I am in.
21. A New Day Women’s Plus Size Allover Pointelle Open Cardigan with Pearls, $29
Because your best friend deserves to be cozy, always.
22. A New Day Women’s Tassel Clutch, $21.99
Does your bestie love Chanel? Is she too broke for Chanel? Nevermind that, get her this dupe and she’ll love you to pieces.
23. Glow Studio Hydrated K-Beauty Routine Kit, $24.99
K-Beauty still reigns supreme in the skincare world, so initiate your friend if she hasn’t tried any Korean skincare products yet.
24. Game of Thrones: The Complete 6th Season, $29.99
I HOPE your friend watched the last season of Game of Thrones because if she didn’t, I’m wary of your choice in friends. But regardless, any Game of Thrones fan will love this gift because it sounds like we won’t be getting new episodes until 2019 (aka, five thousand years away).
25. Threshhold Faux Fur Throw Blankets, $33.24
Help your friend chic-up her apartment with this fuzzy throw.
26. Apple Watch Series 1 38mm Aluminum Case Sport Band, $199.99
Perfect for your sporty bestie.
27. Godiva Limited Edition Cake Inspired Chocolates, $8.99
CAKE-inspired? Say no more.