About 41% of Americans will carve a pumpkin this year, according to the Prosper Insights & Analytics research firm. But what if you’re in the other 59%? Will you be ostracized? Will you be irrelevant? Will people think you don’t like Halloween?
Stay strong, craft-weary Halloween-lovers: Despite the prediction that Americans will spend $6.9 billion on Halloween this year, you’re still in the majority. And that means the Internet is brimming with ways to get in on the holiday spirit without breaking out the glitter and hot-glue gun.
Besides, you need to save your energy. According to the Los Angeles Times, “Consumer spending on Halloween still pales next to the winter holiday season … which generates about $616 billion in sales.”
So, if you feel the scariest thing about Halloween is the idea of tackling a major craft project, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
Also on Yahoo Makers: