13 Signs You're a Better Mom Than You Think
Photo Courtesy of Getty
Hint: It’s all about the little victories.
1. Your kids now remind you to say “please” and “thank you.”
RELATED: 5 Core Truths Every Happy Woman Knows
2. You hug your kids constantly, even when they try to wriggle away.
3. Last week, your 5-year-old ate veggies. At a restaurant. Without causing a scene.
4. Your kids have put fingers but so far no objects up their nose.
5. You once walked in on your daughter making her bed and watched as she carefully fluffed the pillows and smoothed the sheets. #proud
RELATED: 13 Things to Tell Your Sister Before You Get Old
6. At this very moment, everyone in your house is wearing pants.
7. Your son’s in a ketchup-on-everything phase, and you’ve been nothing but supportive. You do you, kid.
8. You play along with them about the tooth fairy, even though you know they’re just pretending in order to get the cash.
9. Your kids have heard the words “I love you” at least once today—and probably more times than you can count.
RELATED: 14 Mistakes Every Woman Should Make
10. When you step on a Lego with bare feet at 2 a.m., you only silently curse them…because screaming would wake them up.
11. Your 9-month-old claps and sways when you play Abbey Road.
12. You always manage to pack your kids lunch—even if you have to literally throw it at them as they run out the door.
13. Your daughter still only wants you to put her to bed, and as far as you know, it’s not some evil plot by your husband.
More from Redbook.com:
9 Lies We’ve All Said to Our Kids
10 Things Only Mothers of Boys Understand
Top 10 Sneaky Ways Moms Get Some “Me” Time