Don’t throw away your old bike, use the scraps to make a clock, a table or better yet… a toilet paper holder! Here are 11 creative ways you can use a bicycle other than riding it or sending it to the junkyard.
1. Turn the chain into a toilet paper holder
(Source: Pinterest/ marie marie)
2. Use the bicycle frame for an eco-chair
3. Burglar bars, or art made from bicycle parts?
(Source: Pinterest/ Daleen ter Wolbeek)
4. Pedal those jello shots away with this bicycle bar stool
(Source: Etsy/ TheKickStand)
5. Care to take a seat on this bench made with bicycle tires?
(Source: Pinterest/ Zografia Avgerou)
6. If you listen closely… you can hear a hipster drooling
(Source: Pinterest/ Hilde Vanneste)
7. Best way to recycle an old bike? Grill stand!
8. This table is ride or die
(Source: Etsy/ SpokenStitch)
9. Don’t let time grind your gears
(Source: Etsy/ pixelthis)
10. Take a brake, and hang your coat on this nifty rack
11. Make a chandelier. It’s a bright idea