Seven days before the release of his new album, Starboy, The Weeknd (Abel Tesfaye) has unveiled more layers from the mysterious new record. This afternoon, he shared a stacked 18-song tracklist, which features appearances from big-name guests like Future, Kendrick Lamar, and Lana Del Rey.
Tonight, he shared two new singles from the project—including another collaboration with Daft Punk. Following their first song together "False Alarm" (which has proven to be one of his most polarizing songs to date), "I Feel It Coming" heads in a smoother direction as Abel delivers seductive lines with plenty of pop appeal and a dash of signature Daft Punk vocals.
Along with it, he also liberated the harder-hitting "Party Monster," which sees Abel returning to a bit of his early dark R&B aesthetic after a string of pop-leaning releases.
Listen to both singles below and look for Starboy on November 25.
Continue Reading On PigeonsandPlanes
More from PigeonsandPlanes
- Kevin Abstract Shares New Album 'American Boyfriend: A Suburban Love Story'
- Donald Glover Discusses Fatherhood, 'Atlanta,' and His Forthcoming Album in New Interview
- Listen to 6LACK's Hazy Single "Rules"
- Watch Jay IDK Return to His Birthplace for "Mentality" Music Video
- The Weeknd Shares Stacked Tracklist for 'Starboy'