This song marks Iggy’s first solo single in more than a year. Her last single, "Team," reached No. 42 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
"Mo Bounce" was produced by The Stereotypes, the rap production team known for partnering with Bruno Mars, among others.
Lil Internet, the director of the new video, has worked with Diplo and Beyoncé in the past.
On Thursday, Complex published a Q&A with him.
COMPLEX LEGIT SAID "CYBERFUNK" THO *HAND STROKING CHIN EMOJI* LOL VID OUT TOMORROW MAD EXCITE https://t.co/6T9NYQa50E— REAL @LILINTERNET Ω (@LILINTERNET) March 23, 2017
"Just talking to her and getting to know her, she has been through crazy, crazy shit," Lil Internet said of Iggy. "She's so cool and so genuine about her work and so honest about what she's doing and so genuinely just into it. I can't speak for her, obviously, and that needs to be said first and foremost. I can't speculate what it's gonna do, but I'll tell you one thing: I know that this is her doing what she wants to do and expressing herself in a genuine way with music and a video that she was excited about and wanted to make."
Iggy told Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 show on Thursday that her new album, Digital Distortion, is 99 percent complete. So expect more news on Digital Distortion in the very near future.
- Iggy Azalea Returns With New Single "Mo Bounce"
- Lil Internet, Director Of Iggy Azalea’s New Video, Says Iggy Has ‘Genuine Artistry’
More from Complex
- The Official 'Justice League' Trailer Is Here
- Twitter Let Lavar Ball Have It After UCLA Was Eliminated From the NCAA Tournament
- Republican Representatives Took a Massive L With These Ads Celebrating the Repeal of Obamacare
- Quarter Finals of Complex Sneakers x StockX Sneaker Madness Starts Now
- Making a Masterpiece: The Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Life After Death,' 20 Years Later