Later, Apple Music confirmed that Birds in the Trap was indeed on its way.
Fans of La Flame were undoubtedly excited to see what Travis had up his sleeve in his latest short film.
Back in September, Travis dropped the short film La Flame, which gave his fans a behind-the-scenes look into his life on the road and creating music. It featured cameos by Kanye West, Seth Rogan, and Diddy.
You can watch Birds in the Trap over at Apple Music. It's directed by Fleur Fortuné, who also helmed Nike's popular ad "Equality," which featured Arab and Muslim female athletes.
- Travis Scott Reveals Birds Eye View Tour Dates, Launches Cactus Jack Records
- Travis Scott Addresses Fall During Drake Concert: 'I Was Floating. I Don't Fall'
- 10 NBA Superstars and Their Rapper Equivalents
More from Complex
- Donald Trump Defends Wiretap Claim As Only Donald Trump Can
- Meek Mill Reportedly Charged With Assault
- Jeff Sessions Thinks Weed Is 'Only Slightly Less Awful' Than Heroin
- Alleged Boob-Biter Azealia Banks Will Not Serve Jail Time for Her 2015 Assault Case
- Researchers Find a Crazy New Way to Hack Your Phone