Young Money is in good spirits after dropping a trio of tracks earlier this week. Out of the Big 3, it was Nicki Minaj who broke her silence with “No Frauds,” “Changed It,” and “Regret in Your Tears,” sparking a lot of chatter online when two of those tracks finally addressed allegations made by Remy Ma on her diss records.
While Nicki has given Rem an ultimatum to respond with a hit record in 72 hours, she seems to be relaxing and enjoying her time overseas. Earlier today, Drake, who is performing his first of three shows in Paris on the Boy Meets World Tour, surprised the crowd by bringing out Nicki Minaj. She performed “Moment for Life,” “Only,” and “Truffle Butter.” Watch footage below.
Nicki Minaj joined Drake on stage in Paris tonight! pic.twitter.com/n7p5dVweEo— 克里斯 .* 🇨🇩 ( @GraceNvs) March 12, 2017
Minaj’s verse on “Truffle Butter” is loaded with boasts about her status in the game. One line in particular got Drake super excited (see above), which makes us think Minaj is feeling herself as the top female rapper right now. “Your whole style and approach, I invented / And I ain’t takin’ that back, cause I meant it,” she raps.
Maybe to promote her single or send another subliminal at Remy, she performed “No Frauds” (though only the hook) in front of the packed crowd at the AccorHotels Arena.
Minaj Society ( @MinajHistory) March 12, 2017
@NickiMemories) March 12, 2017
Furthermore, when Nicki took some flicks afterwards, she shared one with Drizzy. The caption reads: “Me & Drizzy laughed @ dat 🎀 #NickiInPARIS.”
The Nicki/Remy saga is far from over. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Nicki Minaj Drops Three New Singles
- Nicki Minaj Fires Back at Remy Ma on "No Frauds"
- Nicki Minaj Vs. Remy Ma Tells Us Exactly What We Already Knew About Both Artists
More from Complex
- PROMO: TNT Transforms SXSW into a SoCal Beach, 'Animal Kingdom' Style
- Chance the Rapper Reveals He 'Might Actually Sell' His Debut Album
- Michelle Obama Gives 'Black-ish' Star Yara Shahidi's College Career a Boost in a Major Way
- Derrick Rose Praises Chance the Rapper for Making a Difference in Chicago
- The Rumored Supreme x Lacoste Collaboration Is Really Happening