Evanston's Kweku Collins had a breakout moment with last year's Nat Love project, and he came through the Airpnp to perform one of the album's standout tracks. With a guitar as accompaniment and a trampoline as a stage, Kweku delivered one of the most unique performances of the weekend—and pulled off a flip, too.
More from Complex
- Scottie Pippen Criticizes Phil Jackson, Applauds Carmelo Anthony
- Jon Favreau (and Everybody Else) Wants Beyoncé to Play Nala in 'The Lion King' Reboot
- The Best GIFs From Kendrick Lamar's "Humble" Video
- Former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange For Immunity
- Kanye West Joins Mary J. Blige on New Song "Love Yourself"