Macklemore and Ryan Lewis stopped by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert to perform their single “White Privilege II.” Last night marked the first time that Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have performed their latest single live since they rolled it out last month.
The song has been a media lightning rod, attracting both praise and criticism for its discussion of privilege and racism. Everyone from Iggy Azalea to Talib Kweli to Machine Gun Kelly have weighed in, and it’s also inspired numerous think pieces. The song serves as the fourth single from the duo’s upcoming album This Unruly Mess I’ve Made. Check out their performance above.
- Macklemore’s “White Privilege II” Is an Amazing Case Study of White Guilt
- Sneaker Shopping With Macklemore
More from Complex
- Michael Jordan Doesn’t Seem to Mind People Using the Crying Jordan Meme
- Brie Larson Has No Idea Who Won That Super Bowl Thing
- Hop Into the ‘American Crime Story’ Bronco With Malcolm-Jamal Warner
- Kobe Bryant Gave Paul George a Pair of Autographed Kobe 11s Last Night
- Kanye West Says Yeezy Season 4 Will Only Be Kid’s Clothing