The music world has invaded SXSW for the week, and Complex News is down in Austin, Texas to capture the best moments. Like for instance, Desiigner crashing our interview with ASAP Ferg while whipping a scooter.
After settling down, the two New York rappers big each other up, like Ferg praising Desiigner for his unique style whenever he hits the red carpet. Ferg also explains his new project Still Striving is coming soon, and does his best DJ Khaled impression.
Check out the full interview above and keep it locked to Complex News for more coverage at SXSW.
More from Complex
- LeBron James Admits His Mom Helped Him Cheat to Pass Fourth Grade: 'This How G My Momma Is'
- Man Fined $26,500 After Flying Balloon-Powered Lawn Chair Over City in Extreme Stunt
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Specials Prove He’s Still Comedy’s King
- Complex Sneakers x StockX Sneaker Madness Continues With Round 2
- Georgia Middle School Teacher Arrested in Massive $6.2 Million Cocaine and Heroin Bust