During a performance in Tampa, Florida, this weekend, Offset invited two young fans backstage for a brief, but fairly emotional, meet-and-greet. The moment was captured in a video shared by DJ Akademiks. In the clip, we see the two boys giving the Atlanta rapper a hug while and becoming overwhelmed by the moment—so much so that they both begin to cry.
Women behind the camera can be heard encouraging the boys: “Awww. Say ‘thank you.’ It’s all right, kids. It’s OK,” before thanking Offset and rejoicing for the kids.
It’s just another moment that proves how deep a fan’s love can run for their favorite artist.
“Man that was dope, I wish I got to meet my favorite artist as a kid!,” one user commented. “That's good shit there. Glad the youngins had their days made,” wrote another.
Check out the video above.
Offset and the other members of Migos have made a considerable amount of headlines during the past week. Shortly after their highly publicized altercation with Sean Kingston, it was revealed the trio had an upcoming collaboration with DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, and Chance the Rapper. And just a day after it was announced they will be included on The Fate of the Furious soundtrack, Migos made a cameo on Mike Will Made-Its’ newest track “Gucci On My” with 21 Savage and YG. You can listen to that track here.
- Migos and Sean Kingston Reportedly Involved in an Altercation in Las Vegas (UPDATE)
- Here's 'The Fate of the Furious: The Album' Soundtrack Tracklist f/ Young Thug, Migos, Travis Scott, and More
- Mike Will Made-It Drops "Gucci On My" f/ YG, Migos, and 21 Savage
- DJ Khaled Is Planning Something Major With Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, and Migos
More from Complex
- Adidas' Most Slept-On Collection Is Inspired by Bob Marley's Love for the Brand
- International Women's Strike Results in Widespread Support, Some Arrests
- #LifeAtComplex: Why the Women of Complex Are Striking on International Women's Day
- Kim Kardashian, Adele, and More Show Support for #InternationalWomensDay and #ADayWithoutAWoman
- Complex Doesn't Work Without Women