During a December episode of Travis Scott’s .Wav Radio, Migos member Quavo hinted at three projects: the since-released Migos album, his own solo album, and a collaborative project with Travis Scott.
“Quavo album right after we get that Quavo and Travis album,” Quavo offered during Episode 7 of Travis Scott’s flagship Beats 1 program.
While Migos’ Culture saw a proper release and subsequently hit the top of the charts, there wasn’t much in the form of updates on the other two projects Quavo mentioned until Saturday.
Dnt worry that huncho x cactus jack— TRAVIS SCOTT (@trvisXX) March 19, 2017
“[Don't] worry that huncho x cactus jack Coming,” Scott tweeted, in reference to a potential collaboration between himself and Quavo.
The timing of the tweet was curious, given that Saturday saw the release of Drake’s More Life, and both Scott and Quavo are featured on the track “Portland.”
Travis Scott has hinted at everything from doing more production in 2017 to the occasional update on his Astroworld project, so fans reacted with both skepticism and excitement at the prospect of Quavo and Scott rekindling the chemistry from tracks like “Pick Up The Phone” and “Oh My Dis Side.”
Quavo and travis scott oh mannnn— Uchiha (@Datruthswithin) March 18, 2017
- Watch the Video for Lil Uzi Vert, Quavo, and Travis Scott's 'Fate of the Furious' Collab
- Listen: Travi$ Scott f/ Migos "Quintana (Remix)"
- Is a Travis Scott and Quavo Joint Album Coming Soon?
More from Complex
- Chance the Rapper's Child Support Case Comes to an Amicable End
- The Roots Rock Out With Rae Sremmurd, Brandy, T.I., and More During Bud Light SXSW Jam
- Rick Ross Explains Why He Took Shots at Birdman and Defended Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled on "Idols Become Rivals"
- Porn Site xHamster Has Found Its Donald Trump
- Drake's 'More Life' Breaks 2 Major Spotify Records