Welcome back to Takeover Tuesday, where each week Billboard taps chart-topping artists and taste-makers to compile their very own playlist exclusive to Billboard's Spotify account. We give the artists free reign to base the list on whatever subject they want to add whatever tracks they choose. The only rule? Make it as creative and unique to them as possible.
Iggy Azalea returned last month with her highly anticipated new single "Mo Bounce," a twerk-friendly dance anthem that finds the Aussie-born star looking to party, as she riffs "I just cracked a 40, sippin' out the straw slow, little bit of ratchet, little boujee, you should all know."
The first offering off Azalea's sophomore LP Digital Distortion, the track also included a viral video treatment, shot in Hong Kong and directed by Lil Internet (Beyonce's "No Angel"), as well as a barrage of GIFs (peruse here).
This week, Azalea shares her "Mo Bounce" playlist exclusively with Billboard, inspired by her bouncin' new track and featuring a wide variety of some of her favorite upbeat cuts guaranteed to send listeners straight to the dance floor.
Give it a spin below.
1. Major Lazer - Lean On (feat. Mø & DJ Snake)
2. Drake - Fake Love
3. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
4. Migos - T-Shirt
5. DJ Khaled, Beyonce, JAY Z - Shining
6. YG, Drake, Kamaiyah - Why You Always Hatin?
7. Charli XCX - 3AM (Pull Up) (feat. Mø)
8. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
9. Big Sean - Bounce Back
10. PARTYNEXTDOOR - Not Nice
11. Migos - Bad and Boujee (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
12. Kanye West - Fade
13. Maroon 5, Future - Cold
14. Kehlani - CRZY
15. Fifth Harmony, Ty Dolla $ign - Work from Home
16. Sia - Cheap Thrills
17. Diplo - Express Yourself (feat. Nicky Da B)
18. Calvin Harris, Frank Ocean, Migos - Slide
19. Zedd - Stay (with Alessia Cara)
20. Calvin Harris, Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
Follow our "Takeover Tuesday" playlist on Spotify and check back weekly for new mixes from your favorite chart-topping artists.