Thanksgiving is nearly upon us, which means it’s time to watch your waistline expand and your wallet shrink. Leading the charge when it comes to mobile service providers and their deals is T-Mobile, who is following up its Magenta Friday deals with an even wider range of Black Friday savings. And better still, the deals don’t actually start on Black Friday, but rather on Thanksgiving Day. So just consider your exercise post-turkey to be running to the T-Mobile store to grab one of these deals before they run out.
Below, we’ve rounded up some of T-Mobile’s best Black Friday deals, though more may still be forthcoming. We’ll keep you posted as new ways to save emerge from the Un-carrier.
T-Mobile Black Friday deals
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB, or Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB, or LG V20 64GB (free): T-Mobile is offering its flagship phones for free during Black Friday when you trade in a qualifying device with the T-Mobile One or Simple Choice Unlimited plan. But hurry, this deal expires Sunday, November 27.
- In-Flight Wi-Fi (free): The Un-carrier is being extra generous with this one, offering a free hour of in-flight Wi-Fi for everyone, including Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers. From November 22 through November 26, T-Mobile is giving everyone an hour of free Wi-Fi on their smartphones on Gogo-equipped domestic flights.
- T-Mobile SyncUp Drive (free): It’s branded as the “easy way to monitor your car, drive more safely, and connect to Wi-Fi while you travel,” and for a limited time, you can get it free from T-Mobile. It does, however, require a 24-month financing agreement and an eligible data plan.
- Google Pixel ($325 back): T-Mobile definitely wants you to bring your Google Pixel phones to its stores, and to sweeten the deal, the carrier is offering $325 via 24 monthly bill credits when you join the T-Mobile One Unlimited Plan. This plan gets you unlimited everything (talk, text, data, video, and music streaming) for $70 on the first line, $50 on the second line, and $20 on the third.
- Samsung Gear S2 ($100 off): For a limited time, you can save $100 on the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch. It’ll cost you $0 upfront, but you will have to agree to a 24-month finance agreement and have a qualifying rate plan.
- Samsung Galaxy On5 ($100 off): The Samsung Galaxy On5 is just one of many prepaid phone deals T-Mobile is offering this holiday season. This phone comes with a 5” HD display, a simplified user interface, and all the smartphone features you need for just $50. You can check out other prepaid phone deals from T-Mobile here.
T-Mobile is also offering $200 for every line you bring to the Un-carrier with a trade-in. That means that when you switch a number to T-Mobile or T-Mobile One, you’ll get a $200 prepaid Mastercard. And they won’t cap you off until you’ve hit $2,400.
Keep checking back, as we’ll be updating this post with more great deals from T-Mobile.