Tonight, the 19-year-old rapper released his highly anticipated debut studio album, Painting Pictures; his first full-length drop since 2016’s Lil B.I.G. Pac mixtape.
Kodak announced the project earlier this year, and delivered its lead single “Tunnel Vision” shortly after. The track, which features production by Metro Boomin, Cubeatz, and Southside, has become the rapper’s most successful single, peaking at No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 as well as becoming certified gold by the RIAA this month. But we wouldn’t be surprised if this new album brings even bigger hits.
Painting Pictures is available now on iTunes and Apple Music, or you can stream it below via Spotify.
Also be sure to check out the trailer for Kodak's new documentary, Project Baby, which premiered Thursday night in NYC.
Kodak is currently locked up for violating the terms of his house arrest, which resulted from his 2016 charges of false imprisonment, strong-arm robbery, and fleeing or attempting to elude law enforcement. The Florida native’s incarceration has reportedly cost him about $300,000, as he’s been forced to either cancel or postpone six gigs while locked up.
Kodak is also facing sexual battery charges in South Carolina, where he allegedly assaulted a fan in February of 2016.
- Kodak Black Settles Lawsuit Against Florida Record Label That Signed Him at 16
- Kodak Black Drops New Video for "Too Many Years" f/ PnB Rock
- Kodak Black Has Reportedly Lost $300,000 Since Being Locked Up
- Kodak Black Reportedly Back in Jail for Violating Probation
More from Complex
- Tracy McGrady Named to 2017 Basketball Hall of Fame Class
- Baltimore Ravens Claim They're Taking a Boat to 2017 London Game in April Fool's Day Joke
- Listen to Lupe Fiasco's Politically Charged Track "Kneelin' on Needles"
- Uber Shares Unbelievable List of Outrageous Sh*t People Have Left Behind
- Pornhub Won April Fools' Day With Diabolical Social Media Prank