After being hospitalized late Monday night for exhaustion (Nov. 21), Kanye West has been on the tip of everyone's tongue. Many notable celebrities and artists chimed in on Twitter to send their prayers out to the Chicago rapper, in the hopes that he will have a speedy recovery. Check out some of those tweets below.
Praying for you big bro we love u @kanyewest ❤️ pic.twitter.com/2sjgukB65m
- Theophilus London (@TheophilusL) November 22, 2016
PRAYING FOR KANYE. PRAYING HE HAS THE RIGHT ENERGY SURROUNDING HIM DURING THIS TIME. SENDING PEACE AND LOVE. ----
- Janelle Monáe, Cindi (@JanelleMonae) November 22, 2016
Hey @kanyewest , get better man! People are making jokes right now, but having been there myself, I hope he gets the help he needs.
- emile hirsch (@EmileHirsch) November 22, 2016
And I hope u all pray for @kanyewest too. He's not just an artist but he's a father, a son a husband and above human. Get well soon
- marlon wayans (@MarlonWayans) November 22, 2016
The easy thing to do is make Kanye West jokes.
The compassionate thing to do is hope he's ok and gets the help he needs.- andy lassner (@andylassner) November 22, 2016
I wish @kanyewest love and support through his journey. Mental health is no joke and a constant battle and I hope he makes more dope music.
- Ronald Funches (@RonFunches) November 22, 2016
Been knowing the brother upwards of 13 years. Mental healing is a serious thing, no matter what. Stay strong Kanye West. ✊--
- 9th Wonder (@9thwonder) November 22, 2016
Regardless of how one feels about #Kanye's music, must remember he's a husband and father. Wishing him good health - mental and physical. https://t.co/OEgezDOPBj
- Adrienne Lawrence (@AdrienneESPN) November 22, 2016
No matter how you feel about #KanyeWest, please keep him lifted in prayer now that he's been hospitalized: https://t.co/7F3HeUz4Da
- Rickey Smiley (@RickeySmiley) November 22, 2016
I hope Kanye gets better soon man ❤️ one of the greatest artists of our generation. God bless you g ----
- Charlie Sloth (@CharlieSloth) November 22, 2016
Much love to Kanye West. I hope he gets better soon.
- Ferrari Sheppard (@stopbeingfamous) November 22, 2016
I hope Kanye West feels better, I also hope he'll realize that no white supremacist is worth adulating.
- rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) November 22, 2016