Soulja Boy is still talking about Chris Brown and their now canceled boxing match. The latest comments by Big Soulja came during a recent concert in Minnesota, where he told the crowd that Breezy was scared to get into the ring with him. "I’m just here to accept this W and hand this L to Chris Brown," Soulja said. "I’m pretty sure as y’all know by now, this ni**a backed out the fight like a bitch, like I knew he was. Karrueche filed a restraining order against this crazy ass ni**a…This ni**a want to fight me over this girl and she just put a restraining order on this ni**a. He can’t be [within] 100 feet of this girl. Chris, take this L, ni**a."
Those are some strong words and sure to get a reaction from Brown, though the fight is likely still off. But of course, Soulja is probably going to keep poking in Brown's direction for the foreseeable future. Check out the video of Soulja's comments above.
- Soulja Boy Claims Chris Brown Threatened Him for Liking Picture on Instagram (UPDATE)
- Soulja Boy Says Boxing Match With Chris Brown 'Is Off' (UPDATE)
- Soulja Boy Taunts Chris Brown Over Karrueche Restraining Order
More from Complex
- Mike Will Made-It Drops the Video for "Gucci on My" f/ 21 Savage, YG, and Migos
- HBO Reveals 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Premiere Date
- Elton John Got His Own Exclusive Nikes
- A Complete Guide to This Weekend's Sneaker Releases
- Lorde Shares New Ballad "Liability," Reveals Release Date for 'Melodrama'