Remy Ma reloaded.
“Already took a L, now you got another one/I secure the bag, now I got another one/I caught the W, now I got another one," Remy rapped. "[...] Heard you callin' everyone/Not callin' back, 'cause I got another one/Heard you was kiddin', sayin' I ain't havin' none/But that's okay baby, 'cause now you my son."
Clearily, the Bronx rapper got too tired waiting for Nicki’s response.
The follow-up wasn’t necessarily surprising, as there were already rumors that Remy had another diss track up her sleeve; however, this new cut definitely had social media torn. Some thought Remy KO’d Nicki with the new track, while others were disappointed with the bars. Some even thought “Another One” was flat out unnecessary.
You can check out some of the Twitter responses below.
😂😂😂 Remy Ma petty got a Mariah Carey ad-lib on this new diss #AnotherOne— Darion (@Darioncue) March 3, 2017
Drake was such a legend with his 2 diss tracks, Remy does it and she's "bored, wants attention, being a bullly" 🙄— Leader of Pu$$ies (@TheNastyPastor) March 3, 2017
Hot97 just played Remy Ma new diss and Nicki is dead .— Tizzle 🤴🏾 (@TommyNoHill) March 3, 2017
only thing i'm gonna say about this Remy Ma diss song is.... she should've stopped after Shether.— Bruno. (@brunzilla) March 3, 2017
Flex wins, people really tuned into to hear Remy Ma diss Minaj, Incredible.— 28-3 (@notsoclevertho) March 3, 2017
Remy Ma begging for Nicki's attention again pic.twitter.com/exuncuq66I— gustavo (@GLStecanela) March 3, 2017
me after listening to Remy Ma's second Nicki diss... pic.twitter.com/lYRPnaB900— Everette Taylor (@Everette) March 3, 2017
Remy Ma new diss was so trash. Its like she was searching for things to say.. pic.twitter.com/CkbqsxduR7— unknown. (@JamesPF_) March 3, 2017
- Azealia Banks Joins Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma Beef, Claims Nicki Would Call Cops on Remy
- Remy Ma Takes Direct Aim at Nicki Minaj on New Diss Song "shETHER"
- The Internet Is Freaking Out Over Remy Ma's Savage Nicki Minaj Diss Track
- Remy Ma Just Dropped Another Nicki Minaj Diss
More from Complex
- This Nike PG1 Is Ivory Fresh
- Drake Posts Instagram Implying 'More Life' Will Drop on Saturday
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Create a Delivery Service From Earth to The Moon
- The Adidas Superstar Boost Goes Platinum
- You May See More 'Transformers' Nike Sneakers in the Future