It's clear Remy Ma has no intention of letting Nicki Minaj off the hook. The veteran Bronx rapper dropped a second diss track aimed at Nicki last night, and today she appeared on The Wendy Williams Show with Fat Joe to further discuss how this all started.
Remy said she was bothered by behind-the-scenes stuff that Nicki was apparently doing to stop her from success. "When you're trying to stop my bag, when you're trying to stop me from taking care of my children, now I have a problem with that."
Remy also described Nicki as "not a nice person" and said, "You gotta be careful who you choose your battles with."
Remy Ma speaks on Nicki beef pic.twitter.com/IoijSamXAz— FREEISH (@freeishco) March 3, 2017
Wendy also asked Remy why she was dressed for a funeral, to which she replied: "My grandmother told me to never speak ill of the dead."
Of course, the moment lit Twitter up with reactions.
Remy Ma came on Wendy dressed for a funeral & said: "My Grandma always taught me to never speak ill of the dead." Definition of PETTY. 😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/bn3MExLw89— LovaticsSupportGroup (@Lovatics820) March 3, 2017
Check out the full interview above; the Nicki talk begins around the 4:40 mark. Remy and Joe also performed "Money Showers," which you can check out below.
- Remy Ma Just Dropped Another Nicki Minaj Diss
- Why Remy Ma's "ShETHER" Is One of the Most Savage Diss Tracks Ever
- A Prelude to "ShETHER": The History of Beef Between Remy Ma and Nicki Minaj
More from Complex
- Slain Rapper Bankroll Fresh's Debut Album Finally Has a Release Date
- U.S. Soccer Creates Rule Mandating Players Stand for National Anthem
- Donald Trump 'Went Ballistic' on Senior Staffers in Heated White House Meeting
- Isaiah Thomas Says Phoenix Suns 'Gave Me a Christmas Gift' Trading Him to Boston Celtics
- Mark Cuban Won't Rule Out 2020 Presidential Run Against Donald Trump