Atlanta rapper Young Thug, who had a warrant issued for his arrest back in January after skipping a court case over the tint on his windows, is now in hot water over an alleged incident involving his fiancée and a 27-year-old woman.
According to TMZ, police responded to a verbal dispute call at Atlanta nightclub Palace. There was apparently an argument between Thug's fiancée Jerrika Karlae, and Valerie Raven (a.k.a. Akbar V), a woman who used to work with Young Thug. As the story goes, Karlae and Raven were said to have been arguing in front of the club, which led to Thug slapping Raven.
While multiple witnesses are said to have seen this go down, Thug and Karlae had left the scene by the time police arrived.
Raven reportedly filed a battery report with police, but according to video footage the cops have seen, there's no indication that Thug actually made contact with her.
TMZ has posted video alleged to be from the scene, and while you can hear people saying that she "was going to get paid" and that he "slapped the sh*t out of her," there's no actual footage of Raven being slapped, either.
At this time, Young Thug hasn't said anything regarding the incident.
- Young Thug and Lil Durk Target Cyber Trolls on "Internet"
- Birdman Compares Young Thug to Michael Jackson and Prince
- Judge Issues a Warrant for Young Thug's Arrest
More from Complex
- Premiere: FAULKNER and Royce Da 5'9" Link on "Keep Your Enemies Closer"
- 2 Chainz Drops 2 New Songs, "Smartphone" and "It's a Vibe" f/ Ty Dolla Sign, Jhené Aiko, and Trey Songz
- Drake Names the Weeknd's 'House of Balloons' One of His All-Time Favorite Albums
- Things Get Even More Ridiculous in New 'Fate of the Furious' Trailer
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Are Reportedly Dating