If you know anything about Action Bronson, you know that he's an authority in a range of topics—sneakers, trees, and food being chief among his areas of expertise. It looks like he'll soon be a love doctor of sorts via a brand new series he's working on with Vice Media (his third alongside F*ck, That's Delicious and Traveling the Stars) for Snapchat.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the new series—Hungry Hearts with Action Bronson—will find Bronson curating dates (with pre-planned meals and activities) for couples that he will then give play-by-play on for people viewing the program on Snapchat, alongside his predictions on what will happen in the date before we see what really goes down.
The Hollywood Reporter also notes that this is part of Snapchat's effort to bring more original programming to the app. This new series is set to run for eight episodes later this year.
There's no word on if you can be on the show as of yet, which is kind of sad; imagine the food options Bam Bam will be sending people on. It might be zany, and might test the limits of your comfort zone, but it feels like this could be a lot of fun.
- Action Bronson and Wale Explain How WWE Took Wrestling Mainstream
- Action Bronson and Wiz Khalifa Get High AF While Talking About The Business of Weed
- Action Bronson Tells Jimmy Kimmel About the Time He Ate a Baby Turtle
More from Complex
- Kendall Jenner's Hollywood Hills Home Reportedly Burglarized of $200,000 in Jewelry
- #LifeAtComplex: Are You Ready for Shoot Your Shot SZN?
- Adidas Has a New Ultra Boost Collaboration With Parley
- The Best Horror Movies On Netflix Right Now (Feb 2017)
- Rick Ross Takes Shots at Birdman on "Idols Become Rivals"