Nicki Minaj isn't in the diss record business. After dropping a trio of new tracks on Thursday night, Nicki explained her Remy Ma response methods in an Instagram caption and reminded us that queens don't work on "peasant time." Instead, they move exclusively on "#QueenTime."
"Diss records can't be lies," Nicki wrote. "Great diss records are FACTS. But here @ Young Money, we don't do diss records, we drop HIT RECORDS & diss u ON them [sic]." Later in the caption, Nicki gave Remy a challenge: "Now I got a countdown of my own for Sheneneh. U got 72 hours to drop a hit and I'll give u half a million dollars if u can book ANY show or interview w/o mentioning the Queen name [sic]."
On "No Frauds," one of the three new songs released Thursday night, Nicki responded in length to Remy Ma"s "shETHER" and "Another One" shots. Nicki also made a veiled Remy reference on "Changed It," saying "this hoe getting slick so I put on my gym shoes, extended my run."
During an interview on BuzzFeed's Another Round podcast earlier this week, Remy revealed she wasn't "particularly proud" of her "shETHER" work. "I do not condone or recommend the tearing down of another female," she said. "That's not what I do."
- Nicki Minaj Fires Back at Remy Ma on "No Frauds"
- Nicki Minaj Drops Three New Singles
- Remy Ma on "shETHER": 'I'm Just Not Particularly Proud of It'
More from Complex
- Floyd Mayweather Says He's Coming Out of Retirement 'Just to Fight Conor McGregor'
- Pro-Trump 4chan Users Tracked Down LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner’s Secret Livestream in 24 Hours
- Andre Iguodala on Sitting Out Game Against Spurs: 'I Do What Master Say'
- Drake Tells Fans He's Finishing 'More Life' in New Video
- Safaree Samuels Says He Would’ve Gotten Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma to Work Together