Nicki Minaj finally responded to Remy Ma on Thursday. She dropped a track called “No Frauds” featuring Drake and Lil Wayne, and the majority of Nicki’s verse was dedicated to dissing Remy.
This track was a response to Remy’s aggressive 7-minute track, “shETHER,” which was followed by a second (less successful) diss track, “Another One.” The two have had a long-standing beef that's lasted over a decade.
A number of well-known famous female artists took to social media Friday to show support for Minaj. The Queens rapper shouted out her support from Selena Gomez, Jhene Aiko, Tinashe, and Ariana Grande; it was essentially Minaj saying, "Look at everyone who's on my side, Remy."
Minaj released two other tracks on Thursday, “Changed It” and “Regret in Your Tears.” She called the tracks a #3PackFromPARIS on Instagram, but “No Frauds” is the one that got everyone talking.
In releasing the tracks, Minaj issued a challenge to Remy: "U got 72 hours to drop a hit and I'll give u half a million dollars if u can book ANY show or interview w/o mentioning the Queen name," she wrote on Instagram.
- The Internet Is Freaking Out Over Remy Ma's Savage Nicki Minaj Diss Track
- Remy Ma Takes Direct Aim at Nicki Minaj on New Diss Song "shETHER"
- Nicki Minaj Fires Back at Remy Ma on "No Frauds"
More from Complex
- PROMO: TNT Transforms SXSW into a SoCal Beach, 'Animal Kingdom' Style
- Chance the Rapper Reveals He 'Might Actually Sell' His Debut Album
- Michelle Obama Gives 'Black-ish' Star Yara Shahidi's College Career a Boost in a Major Way
- Derrick Rose Praises Chance the Rapper for Making a Difference in Chicago
- The Rumored Supreme x Lacoste Collaboration Is Really Happening