Last week, Nicki Minaj took some time out to big up her famous friends who supported her new record "No Frauds," which features Drake, Lil Wayne, and Nicki's response to Remy Ma's "shETHER" in bar-form. This week, she got a major co-sign that had nothing to do with the world of rap beef.
As you can see, Nicki took the time out to drop a video on Instagram of her lip-syncing to Celine Dion's platinum-selling smash hit "It's All Coming Back to Me Now." The key to this video (aside from that LOOK that Nicki is serving with the gold chain dress) is her dramatics; she's all big hands and closed eyes, really getting the proper "oomph" out of the power ballad. We're not sure if Celine is just a fan or if she is just over the moon with Minaj giving the song its props, but she showed her love via this tweet of appreciation.
Not one to let this tweet go unappreciated, Nicki made sure to respond to Celine with the proper emojis.
🙏🏽😳 I love you so much. 👑 thank you!!! 😍 https://t.co/nOzTSvY9GY— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) March 15, 2017
Maybe this could be the start of a fire Celine/Nicki collab?
- Watch Nicki Minaj Join Drake on the Boy Meets World Tour
- Nicki Minaj Drops Exclusive ‘Queens Got Da Crown’ Playlist on Tidal
- Nicki Minaj Posts Messages of Support From Famous Friends Following Release of "No Frauds"
More from Complex
- Schoolboy Q Joins World Star TV This Week
- Donald Trump Shared Probably Fake Irish Proverb and Twitter Absolutely Destroyed Him
- This Surprisingly Liberal POV Has Twitter Calling Tomi Lahren a Hypocrite
- Trump Once Kicked One Direction Out of His Gaudy Ass Hotel for Not Meeting With His Daughter
- Raccoon Allegedly 'Traumatized' After Appearing in 'Erotic' Commercial, Is Now Obsessed With Breasts