Nicki Minaj has spent the last week and change in Paris living it up at fashion shows, debuting new looks for the gram, and generally ignoring Remy Ma's back-to-back disses and the criticism that came with it. On Thursday night, the Queens rapper returned with three new singles for her fans: "Regret in Your Tears," "Changed It," and "No Frauds"—the last of which contains some long-awaited shots back at Remy.
Nicki teased the songs earlier today with the hashtag #3PackFromPARIS.
There were rumors on Wednesday that a new Nicki track would be coming with Drake and Weezy featured. Shouts to Mack Maine for assisting in getting them all back together last month. As it turns out, Drake is featured on one of the three songs, and Wayne is featured on two.
Credits were released for the tracks. "Regret in Your Tears" had a trio of producers.
"Changed It" was helmed by Detail and Sidney Swift.
And the song that features the entire Young Money trio, "No Frauds," had the German duo Cubeatz, as well as Murda Beatz, on the track.
- Why Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Lil Wayne Reuniting Is Best for All of Them
- Nicki Minaj Reunited With Drake and Twitter Lost It
- Of Course Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Has Something to Say About Remy Ma's Diss Track
More from Complex
- Jeanie Buss Reportedly Resented Her Brother for Straining Her Relationship With Phil Jackson
- Teen Who Tried to Steal Guy's Pot Asked Dad to Post Pics of Her Arrest for Facebook
- Lil Dicky Joins World Star TV
- Check Out Ravenna Golden's New Video For "Machete"
- The Top New Songs You Should Listen to Right Now