Talk about something to be thankful for! Directioners got the ultimate early holiday treat over the weekend when Niall Horan told a British outlet that the on-hiatus group will "definitely" reform, at some point. Speaking to Sunday People, Horan reportedly said of One Direction, "we will be back. We would be silly not to... ridiculous." There is, of course, no timetable for that return.
Grabbed on a red carpet at a Los Angeles event recently, Horan said the guys were "enjoying" their time off. "At the moment we are all doing our own thing," he said. "Harry wanted to do his movie and everyone is just chilling... I don't think anyone needs to worry about us, we are fine." A spokesperson for Horan could not be reached at press time to shed further light on the comments.
The "extended hiatus" announced earlier this year has no definitive end point, but in the meantime each member is keeping busy, with Horan recently releasing his debut solo single, "This Town." Harry Styles signed a recording contract with Columbia Records and has a role in the upcoming Christopher Nolan war film Dunkirk, Liam Payne signed with Capitol Records and has seemingly been spending a lot of time in the studio, while Louis Tomlinson seems to be just chilling out and focusing on his baby boy, Freddie Tomlinson.