Superproducer Mike Will Made-It is gearing up to release his much anticipated Ransom 2 project, and he didn't hold back in sharing what fans can expect after he recently dropped the blockbuster cut "Gucci on My" featuring 21 Savage, Migos, and YG.
The video for the star-studded collaboration finds Mike and crew living it up in a lavish mansion where drinks and stuntin' are plenty. Check out the video for "Gucci on My" above and be on the lookout for Mike Will Made-It's Ransom 2 due out on Eardruma/Interscope Records.
- Mike Will Made-It Drops "Gucci on My" f/ YG, Migos, and 21 Savage
- Listen to Carly Rae Jepsen and Lil Yachty's Remake of 1988 Hit "It Takes Two"
- Mike Will Made-It Shares Instrumental of Every Song He Produced in 2016
More from Complex
- Zikomo Puts A Funky Spin On The Weeknd’s “I Feel It Coming”
- Judge Who Asked Woman in Rape Trial Why She Couldn't Keep Her Knees Together Quits
- Pigeons & Planes' Best Songs of the Week
- Bout To Blow: 10 Dope New Songs You Should Be Hearing Everywhere
- Ciara Reportedly Involved in Car Crash in L.A.