For producer Mike Will Made-It, the month of March marks Ransom 2 season. The producer began to hype his upcoming solo album on Thursday night by releasing one of its most anticipated tracks, "Gucci On My."
The song features Migos, YG, and 21 Savage all teaming up. Hours ahead of the launch, Will teased it on his Twitter account.
@MikeWiLLMadeIt) March 2, 2017
In addition to prepping the release of Ransom 2, Will has also been keeping busy producing a remake of the Golden Age classic "It Takes Two" for Target. You can check out "GucciOnMy" at Apple Music and iTunes, or stream it below via Spotify.
- Mike WiLL Made-It Will Release 'Ransom 2' This Month (UPDATE)
- Mike WiLL Made-It Says the Feds Are Preventing Gucci Mane From Being Included on 'Ransom 2'
- Mike WiLL Made-It Postpones 'Ransom 2' for a Gucci Mane Feature
More from Complex
- Future: "There Is No Third Album"
- This Nike PG1 Is Ivory Fresh
- Drake Posts Instagram Implying 'More Life' Will Drop on Saturday
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Create a Delivery Service From Earth to The Moon
- The Adidas Superstar Boost Goes Platinum