UPDATED 9:59 p.m. ET:
Meek responded to reports of the arrest with an Instagram post that put a spin on an old Jay Z lyric.
Original story below:
Meek Mill was reportedly charged with misdemeanor assault Wednesday.
According to TMZ, the Philadelphia rapper was at St. Louis Lambert International Airport when an employee approached him to take a photo. Sources said shortly after the interaction, a fight broke out between Meek and a couple of airport staff members.
Police were called to the scene, where Meek and the two employees were reportedly given court summons in lieu of arrests.
TMZ points out Meek is currently on probation for a weapons and drug conviction.
Complex has reached out to Roc Nation and Atlantic. Stay tuned as more information becomes available.
- People Think Nicki Minaj's "Regret in Your Tears" Is About Meek Mill
- Meek Mill Sentenced To Jail Time For Parole Violation
- Bobby Shmurda Drops a Freestyle Over the Phone From Prison for Meek Mill and Trav
- Meek Mill Could Be Heading Back to Prison (UPDATED)
More from Complex
- Chance the Rapper Clarifies His 'Coloring Book' Deal With Apple Music
- Is There Any Truth to the Twitter Joke About DJ Khaled, Birdman, and 'They'?
- #LifeAtComplex: Fake Bape x NMDs Giveaway
- GoldLink Announces New Project, Shares "Pray Everyday (Survivor's Guilt)"
- Kevin Durant's Brother May Have Sneak Dissed Russell Westbrook