A week after announcing its existence, GoldLink's new album At What Cost is here—and it's the perfect soundtrack as we make our way toward the warmer months.
Featuring upbeat, organic production from some of our favorite producers (including Kaytranada and some groovy instrumentation from Steve Lacy) GoldLink shows off his dexterous knack of rappin over, well, pretty much everything. Unfolding in a meandering, freeform manner, this thing sounds like a summer cookout. It's only March, but I have a feeling we'll have this one in heavy rotation deep into summer.
Listen via Spotify and Apple Music below.
More from Complex
- Let's Talk About Dave Chappelle's Bad Rape Jokes
- Devin Booker Scores Team-Record 70 Points Against Celtics
- Devin Booker Scores 70 Points in the Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Low
- Breaking Down Kendrick Lamar's "The Heart" Series
- Richard Sherman is Right: Colin Kaepernick Being Unsigned 'Has Nothing To Do With Football'