A week after announcing its existence, GoldLink's new album At What Cost is here—and it's the perfect soundtrack as we make our way toward the warmer months.
Featuring upbeat, organic production from some of our favorite producers (including Kaytranada and some groovy instrumentation from Steve Lacy) GoldLink shows off his dexterous knack of rappin over, well, pretty much everything and make it work. Unfolding in a meandering, freeform manner, this thing sounds like a summer cookout. It's only March, but I have a feeling we'll keep this one in heavy rotation deep into summer.
Listen via Spotify and Apple Music below.
Continue Reading On PigeonsandPlanes
More from PigeonsandPlanes
- Kendrick Lamar Just Shared His New Track "The Heart Part 4"
- Zayn and Partynextdoor Connect on "Still Got Time"
- Young Thug, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa and PnB Rock "Gang Up" on New Track
- Gorillaz Announce Album, Share Short Film Featuring Vince Staples and Popcaan
- Joe Hertz Links Up With Jones For Silky New Single "Simple"