Calvin Harris has rolled out another contender for song of the summer.
About a month after he dropped his feel-good “Slide” track featuring Migos and Frank Ocean, the DJ/producer has delivered another potential hit. And, as promised, Harris enlisted some of the biggest names in music.
I worked with the greatest artists of our generation !!! I'm in the mixing stage now. I listen back and can't believe what we created !!!!!— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) February 15, 2017
Harris’ has officially released his “Heatstroke” single, assisted by Young Thug, Ariana Grande, and Pharrell. The 33-year-old teased the song earlier this week, sharing its album art alongside its credits. Of course, Pharrell and Young Thug were given writing credits for their verses, which go well with Ariana’s impressive vocal chops. Clearly, Harris is feeling the whole pop-rap sound right now, and he's doing a stellar job at fusing those genres.
You can listen to “Heatstroke” on Apple Music and purchase it today on iTunes, or stream it below.
Judging by Harris' tweets last month, it's safe to assume he has "more joyous music" on the way.
More joyful music in 2017. I feel like it's missing from the world. And it was missing from my life. So I created it !!!!— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) February 15, 2017
- Listen to Calvin Harris, Frank Ocean, and Migos "Slide" Into a New Collaboration
- Calvin Harris Shares Behind-the-Scenes Video of Creating Frank Ocean Collab "Slide"
- Calvin Harris Previewed A New Frank Ocean Collaboration
- Calvin Harris Reportedly Wants to Make New Music With Kanye West (UPDATE)
More from Complex
- Uber Shares Unbelievable List of Outrageous Sh*t People Have Left Behind
- Pornhub Won April Fools' Day With Diabolical Social Media Prank
- Steph Curry Explains Why He 'Liked' an Instagram Post About LeBron James and Struggling Cavs
- Mike Will Made-It Says He Has More Music on Kendrick Lamar’s Album
- The 'Silver Bullet' Nike Air Max 97 Is Finally Re-Releasing in the U.S.