Legendary R&B artist Mary J. Blige is taking no time sharing new music off her upcoming album Strength of a Woman. Just a day after revealing the tracklist, she releases "Love Yourself," which features Kanye West.
The major collaboration is just one of several that will appear on Strength of a Woman. Blige also locked in features from Quavo, Missy Elliott, and DJ Khaled, among others. She also previously released the single "Thick of It."
"Love Yourself" debuted on Funk Flex's Hot 97 radio show Thursday evening.
You can listen to "Love Yourself" below, featuring some interesting Kanye boasts. "I decided not to use my color as a handicap," he spits. "He a designer, artist, producer, and he rap."
- Someone Mashed Up Mary J. Blige Dancing to Solange's "Cranes in the Sky" and It's Incredible
- Interview: Mary J. Blige & Maxwell Talk Mary's New Album, Their Upcoming Tour, and What Capricorns Do Best
- 10 Artists Who Aren’t Afraid to Discuss Social Issues in Their Music
More from Complex
- Has Stephen Curry Learned Nothing About Antagonizing LeBron James?
- Social Media Protests After Alabama HS Refuses to Allow Student to Bring Grandma to Prom
- Vanessa Carlton Is a Fan of Cam’ron’s “A Thousand Miles” Remix
- 2 Chainz Joins World Star TV This Week
- Zane Lowe Shares Gems About the Music Industry in SXSW Keynote