Let's be honest, no one can deny the sultry charm of an accent. As Americans, we're powerless against the allure of anyone with a foreign tongue. Think you're not? A lot of women have a hard time listening to Jay Sean talk without starting to feel like they want to "Ride It."
Jay Sean is a large part of your life whether you realize it or not. Don't believe me? Put on "Down" featuring Lil Wayne and wait for the wave of nostalgia to ride over you—college pre-games, bar mitzvahs and maybe a few regrettable house parties. Since then we've all grown up and moved on, however, Jay Sean is back with another hit record and he's hanging with Awkwafina to promote it. But if you know anything about TAWK you know there's no way they'll get a chance to actually talk about the new song. Instead, the two chat about the British accent to pussy ratio, Brexit, and the craziest thing that's ever happened to Jay Sean at a concert. The highlight of the interview, however, is definitely when Jay does his two American accents - "gay Californian man" and "Urban hip-hop guy."
More from Complex
- Taylor Bennett Shares "Only Brother" Remix For Chance The Rapper's Birthday
- Kid Capri Says He Recorded More Collaborations With Kendrick Lamar
- Cleveland Police Looking for Suspect Who Posted Homicide on Facebook Live
- The First Week Numbers for Joey Badass' 'All-Amerikkkan Badass' Are In
- Nigerian Police Received Anonymous Tip, Found $43 Million In An Upscale Apartment