Iggy Azalea is back with a new single.
On Thursday, the 26-year-old artist went to social media to announce that her new track “Can’t Lose” will be included on on Def Jam’s Direct Deposit, Vol. 2 compilation. The song features Lil Uzi Vert and will also be featured on her upcoming album, Digital Distortion.
Also I felt it was important to say; I know its been a long wait for my album - SORRY!— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) March 2, 2017
I hope my fans understand my life has been filled with so many personal changes.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) March 2, 2017
I felt it was important I made some creative changes too - I needed my album to reflect where my head's at in 2017.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) March 2, 2017
She also told fans she had more releases up her sleeve within the next few weeks, including additional tracks, visuals, and an album pre-order date. Digital Distortion will be Iggy's first full-length project since 2014's The New Classic.
You can listen to "Can't Lose" on iTunes now, or stream it below via Spotify. The Direct Deposit, Vol. 2 compilation also includes tracks by 2 Chainz, YG, Big Sean, and Vince Staples, with guest appearances by Chance the Rapper, Gucci Mane, and 21 Savage.
- Photos Surface of Iggy Azalea Kissing Someone Who's Not French Montana
- Iggy Azalea Publicly Thanks Her Plastic Surgeon for Her 'Fabulous Nose and Breasts'
- Iggy Azalea Opens Up About Her Delayed Album, Split From Nick Young: 'I Needed a Lot of Time'
- It Looks Like French Montana and Iggy Azalea Might Be a Thing
More from Complex
- Paul George Has Been Designing His First Signature Sneaker Since He Was a Kid
- Vehicles Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. Were Killed In Are Both Up for Auction
- Donald Trump Accuses Barack Obama of Wiretapping Trump Tower During the 2016 Election
- How Remy Ma Misfired On Her Follow-Up Nicki Minaj Diss
- PROMO: Check Out H&M’s Spring Icons Collection, Curated by The Weeknd!